-->

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hockaday Show

The opening reception for my two man show at the Hockaday Museum with B Rex Stewart was a success.  I have sold three paintings thus far, two of which are large works and Rex has sold several as well.  The show is titled, 'Flathead on Canvas:Small Town Charm to Country side Splendor'. This has been a labor of love for the past year to get together a solid body of work that I feel is my best yet.  I am so very excited to see them displayed in such a top tier venue. Unlike previous shows, I will have several large studio works in addition to small plein airs.  The large works really have a presence and take you into the scene. This is a big honor and I am feeling very blessed to have this opportunity.

I have 40 works on display.  These are the larger works that I created in the last months before the show.

On Exhibit/February 23 — April 29, 2017
Hockaday Museum of Art
Members/Free, Non-members/$10


'A Warm summer Evening: Kalispell'  oil on canvas 24"x30" 



'Gray and Gold: West Valley'  oil on canvas 24"x30"

'The Golden Tunnel'  oil on canvas 15"x30"

'Winter Oasis:Bigfork'  oil on canvas 12"x24"




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. You can contact the Hockaday Museum of Art for those that are in the show.
    http://www.hockadaymuseum.org/
    Or follow the links at the top of this blog to buy originals at my website or prints at fine art america.Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete